July 22, 2016

High 5 for Friday!

Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Bright on a Budget, Della Devoted, and Cup of Tea today for High 5 for Friday and sharing 5 of my favorite things from this week!

1. GUYS! In less than one month, I'll be done with grad school! I'll be all. done. forever. I can't wait to have my evenings back. Seriously, what am I going to do with myself? (Just kidding. I'll figure it out.)


2. I'm still not over our trip to Chicago! It was last week, technically, but I just posted this picture last night so it still counts. Check out more details from the trip here and here.


3. AHH! Look at this watch that my aunt bought be! I have worn it every day and absolutely love it. Thanks, Aunt Debbie! :)


4. This little nugget was pretty mad that we left her alone (well, with Tuna) for a few days. Luckily, she seems to have forgiven me. In fact, she's forgiven me so deeply that she hasn't left me alone since Monday. She's in my lap now as I type this!


5. Whaaat! Five blog posts in a week! That's pretty impressive, if I may say so myself.

Just a quick reminder- if you want an email reminder when I update with new posts, just add your email address to the list to the right! (MOTHER: THAT MEANS YOU!)

No comments

Post a Comment