May 29, 2017

Catching Up (or not)

Hello! (Hello, hello, hello, hello

What that an echo?! Ugh, it's been awhile.


It's always so hard to come back to your blog after taking such a long time off. I mean, I'm less than a week away from having neglected this poor thing for a full 4 months! It's not something I'm proud of, but... it's something that I had to do. 

You guys, I don't want to sound like I'm whining, but this school year was so tough. I was constantly sick, I had a huge range of learning levels in my classroom, I had students who demanded a lot of my attention (in both good and not-so-good ways), there were other issues that needed dealt with, and I just didn't have the time or energy to do much else after getting home from school. Out of obligation, I made the choice to prioritize my classroom over most other things.

But, it's summer break! I finally have the time and energy to give this blog some much-needed attention. And, instead of trying to catch everyone up on the past 4 months of my life, I'm just going to start with a clean slate. I do have many goals for over the summer, and one of them (thank goodness!) is to prioritize my blog. I also have some other things in the works, but that will come later. :)

Until then!


No comments

Post a Comment